- Youth: Volunteering at an early age teaches responsibility and establishes a strong work ethic and a willingness to serve others.
- Students: Students gain unmatched real-world experience, are better prepared for a career of service, and may even meet many educational requirements.
- Adults: 1 in 4 adults volunteered in 2013. From working professionals to stay-at-home parents, adults can contribute their valuable knowledge and skills to the community.
- Seniors: The lifetime of experience senior adults bring to volunteer opportunities can be one of the most valuable contributions they make to the community.
- Families: The benefits of volunteering together bring family members closer and teaches good values that are passed on from one generation to the next.
- Groups: All kinds of teams, clubs, religious and civic organizations can achieve so much when they work together as a group.
For more information go to http://helplinecenter.org/volunteer-services/