Give Back, Get Back — The Top Five Benefits of Family Volunteering!
1. Volunteering Makes You Happy: Helping Other People Kindles Kindness.
2. The Multiplier Effect: Children who volunteer are more likely to continue with community as adults, and ultimately carry on that tradition with their own family.
3. Improved Health and Well-Being: Volunteering enhances your self-confidence, self-esteem, and life satisfaction.
4. Children Develop Skills for Success: Social and relationship skills, effective communication, task completion, collaboration, understanding the larger community, compassion and empathy.
5. Increased Social Connections: Volunteering is for everyone!
For more information go to: http://helpline.force.com/kids_family